Blimey, two awards in one month, what have I done to deserve this? Frankly, I’m none too sure. This time my grateful thanks must go to Ben Aquiba, a lawyer on the road to enlightenment who needs – understandably – proof for everything.
I’m now getting the hang of these awards, as most follow a similar set of rules. However, I must say I rather like the idea of spreading a spot of joy, encouragement or whatever to those writers whose blogs I enjoy reading. So here we go………………………….
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.√
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.√
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.√
- Nominate more people to do the award.√
Seven things about me:
This is tricky because if you regularly read my blog, I’m pretty much an open book.
1. I’m a bit of a rebel – always have been, always will be.
2. I enjoy spending time on my open. I enjoy the peace and quiet. I can quite happily spend days on my own – alone but not lonely – without saying a word to anyone.
3. I’m a huge fan of chickpeas, they’re so versatile.
4. I love baking healthy cakes for my friends who are professional athletes.
5. I never want to live anywhere other than in France.
6. I don’t get on my mother-in-law whom I call “The Outlaw.”
7. I’m really struggling now. I love Birkenstock sandals, so comfy.
My nominee(s) is anyone who reads this blog:
I’ve found when I’ve previously nominated people, only a few have responded. Now that’s probably because these awards tend to do the rounds. So please don’t feel obliged to take part, pick up the baton aka award only if you want to spread a little more joy around the place.