Full-time Mum and creative blogger HP Kahin tagged me for this interesting ‘3.2.1 Quote me’ tag! Thank you HP for thinking about me, and for the tag!
TOPIC FOR TODAY: Celebration of Life
HP’s favorite topic is ‘Celebration of Life’ so, let’s celebrate!
Come on now, celebration
Let’s all celebrate and have a good time
We gonna celebrate and have a good time
It’s time to come together
It’s up to you, what’s your pleasure?
Everyone around the world come on!
(Kool and the Gang)
Now, ABOUT THE TAG 🙂
The tag creator’s A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip who says:
Everyone loves quotes right? So l figured to introduce a bit of light-hearted fun with this series. It’s simple. Every day l will pick a topic, post 2 quotes and nominate 3 bloggers, who in turn will post 2 quotes on that topic and nominate 3 bloggers of their own and let’s see how far we can take that topic for the day.
So here’s two quotes I really like about CELEBRATION:-
- Until further notice, celebrate everything. (Anonymous)
I like the idea of celebrating everything, don’t you?
2. It’s another day and I’m alive and so are you. Isn’t that wonderful? (Wayne Gerard Trotman)
Life is wonderful isn’t it?
1. Thank the selector and do not forget to tag/create a “ping-back!” DONE
2. Post 2 quotes for the dedicated ‘Topic of the Day.’ DONE
3. Select 3 bloggers to take part in ‘3.2.1 Quote Me!’ DONE