If someone gives you an award for being awesome, you’re not going to say “NO” are you? Well I’m not, particularly since – and you may find this hard to believe – it’s my maiden award for Awesomeness!
So huge, huge thanks to Joshua for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. It’s most kind of him. Please check out Joshua’s blog and maybe give him a follow, you won’t regret it!
Of course, it’s always worth checking out exactly what “AWESOME” means:-
adjective1. extremely impressive or daunting;2. inspiring awe
I’m all for inspiring some awe!
Here are the rules…
- Thank the person/blogger who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer all the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
And here are Joshua’s questions:-
1. Do you play sports?
Do I play sports? Yes, I do. I’ve played lots of sport over the years: cricket, football, tennis, swimming, squash, hockey, volleyball, netball, trampolining but now I just jog (slowly), do yoga and ride my bikes.
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. Do you have a watch?
I wear (and treasure) a watch my husband bought me over 30 years ago with his year end bonus.
4. What is your favorite juice?
I’m not a fan of juice. It’s very acidic and hence very bad for my teeth, plus it’s full of sugar.
5. What do you like about blogging?
The freedom – I can blog when I want, where I want and about whatever I want.
6. If you had a pet rabbit, what name would you give it?
Flopsy, Mopsy or Cottontail which are the names of Peter Rabbit’s triplet sisters. All these characters were created by Beatrix Potter whose books I loved as a child. While their brother is naughty, Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail are good little bunnies, who do as they’re told.
7. What is your very first memory?
We were on holiday on the Isle of Wight and I remember jumping down the stairs in the garden in front of the hotel. I was 18 months old.
8. Do you like fried food?
Who doesn’t like fried food? Sadly, it’s not good for me so it’s only a very occasional indulgence.
9. For what purpose are you living for?
Sometimes I wonder but it seems one of my purposes is to make life much easier for my beloved husband! If you don’t believe me, read some of my posts about him.
10. What’s your favorite colour and why
Orange because it’s a happy, summery colour. It’s a great colour for accessories as it goes with many other colours I wear.
My nominees are quite frankly anyone who’s bothered to read my post. In my book that makes you “Awesome.”
Here are your questions
- If you could make one book required reading for all your friends and family which one would you choose and why?
- Which sport would you most like to try and why?
- If you could transform into any (wild or domestic) animal, which one would you choose and why?
- Link to a photo/blog post/tweet that you are especially proud of and explain why you’re proud of it.
- If I were coming to dinner what would you cook for me? (Remember I’m a fish-eating vegan).
- What object best evokes childhood memories and why?
- How do you like to relax?
- What constitutes your dream job and what are you doing to achieve that?
- Give one (or more) example(s) of your awesomeness.
- What do you like best about getting awards?
Thanks for bearing with me! And, remember, we’re all awesome in our own ways!