This is my maiden Liebster Award which was kindly bestowed on me by Steve over at Steve’s Country. Steve and Muffin his cat live in a particularly scenic albeit very cold part of the world. A keen photographer, you’ll find plenty of lovely photos of his local fauna and flora on his blog. Don’t forget to check out Steve’s blog and give him a follow.
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
5. Ask your nominees 11 further questions.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about myself:
1. I’ve been married over 40 years! Please note this is where you express surprise and comment that I must’ve been a child bride!
2. I’m a typical Capricorn.
3. I live in one of the most gorgeous countries IMHO on God’s earth.
4. I love watching and taking part in different sports.
5. I spent the entirety of my working life in the Financial Services industry.
6. I now have a very small family, just my two sisters.
7. I enjoy cooking and baking for family and friends.
8. I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie.
9. I have bags of energy and it’s my proud boast that I’ve yet to meet the child who can wear me out. Plenty of my friends’ kids have tried but failed.
10. I was a bit accident-prone as a child.
11. I cannot hold a tune.
1. Do you like rainy days?
I don’t mind them since we need water plus sun for things to grow, though I prefer it to rain overnight.
2. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cook up a storm [in the kitchen].
3. Do you like thunderstorms?
We get plenty of thunderstorms on the French Riviera. They’re usually spectacular but I prefer to enjoy them from indoors.
4. Do you enjoy flying? In a plane naturally.
5. Do you know how to fly a plane?
No and it’s not one of my ambitions to learn.
6. Do you enjoy photography?
Yes, but generally I only photograph buildings and scenery, rarely people.
7. Why do you have a blog?
Because I can.
8. How long have you been blogging?
Since 2009 though I did have a bit of a hiatus on my blog while blogging on VeloVoices.
9. What country do you live in?
France, the most visited country on this earth.
10. Morning person or night person?
I can be either.
11. Do you think you could last one month without any kind of internet connection?
If you’ve managed to read this far, consider yourself nominated and please answer the questions below.
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to and why?
2. You have the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary. What would it be and what does it mean? Give examples of its use.
3. You’ve been gifted a plot of land on which you can grow vegetables and herbs. What woul you grow and why?
4. Have you ever visited a place just because someone wrote about it on their blog. If so, where was that place?
5. You have the chance to live someone else’s life for a year. Who would you like to be and why?
Yeah, I know that’s only 5 questions, not 11, but what can I say, I’m a bit of a rebel!
Thank you for reading my post and celebrating this award with me.
Have a great day