Mega thanks to Pooja who blogs over at Lifesfinewhine for the tag. Born and raised in Kenya, an ethnic Indian, Pooja speaks both English and Gujarati and is currently trying to learn German – sehr gut. She’s studying history and sociology at University in Canada, loves writing and someday hopes to write a novel. Drop by her blog, check out her posts and give her a follow.
This tag is the work of Rory @ https://aguycalledbloke.blog and I thank him too for his many efforts to engage all of us at WordPress.
Having thanked the blogger who tagged me, I then need to post two quotes on the dedicated Topic of the Day, LOVE ❤️ and next select three bloggers to take part in “3, 2,1 Quote Me!” on the same topic: LOVE ❤️
Before I turn my attention to the two quotes, let’s look at the definition of LOVE ❤️:
- an intense feeling of deep affection
- a strong feeling of affection and sexual attraction for someone
- affectionate greetings conveyed to someone on one’s behalf
- a formula for ending an affectionate letter
- a personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- a great interest and pleasure in something
- a person or thing that one loves
There are many so quotes about love, nonetheless here’s my two choices:
This first one reminds me of my relationship with my husband and the second represents my philosophy on life.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Anyone who wants to try out this tag, please go ahead and feel free to join in. The more the merrier!