I’m back from Australia but I’m still ploughing through those awards. Many thanks to Muffin (and Steve) over at Steve’s Country for the nomination. The pair aim to give their readers a “smile as wide as a country sunrise, and maybe even a laugh or two!” I’d say they succeed! I love Steve’s pictures of the local flora and fauna. Of course, by the time this post appears, everyone will be hibernating again. Poor Steve lives somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine for long. So around this time, he’ll need some cheering up. Please visit Steve and his adopted cat Muffin, read what they have to say, and give them a follow. You won’t regret it.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
1. Do you have any pets?
I love animals but all my time and energy goes into looking after my husband. I have no time for a pet.
2. How long have you been blogging?
Since 2009! Blimey, that’s nearly 10 years though I did have a hiatus between 2012 and 2014 while I was helping to establish VeloVoices.
3. Do you think you will be blogging a year from now?
Absolutely! Unless, you know something I don’t?
4. Do you prefer to use a laptop/computer or your phone for blogging?
I use a combination of my laptop and mini iPad.
5. What time of day do you blog most often?
I tend to write mainly in the afternoons.
6. Have you ever travelled right across the country where you live?
I have and you can read all about my travels on my blog.
7. Do you enjoy cooking?
Do apples grow on trees? I love cooking and, aside from the Michelin star bestowed on me by my French friends, I am famous the length of the French Riviera for my cakes. Once tasted men have been moved to ask for my hand in marriage. Since I’m already married, I’ve started a list, just in case…….You’ll find all my recipes for cakes and whatever on my blog.
8. Do you enjoy reading?
Yes, a great way to relax.
9. Do you enjoy exercising?
Yes! I try and start each day with a spot of yoga followed by a jog – I’m not very fast – or a ride.
10. Do you enjoy eating healthy foods?
I try to only eat healthy foods but the odd French fry occasionally creeps in.
11. Do you have any ideas for me/my blog?
Look, any ideas I have I’m keeping for my blog! Cheek!!!
I know a lot of you don’t like awards but I do. It helps us to better know our blogging community. So I happily nominate anyone who has taken the time to read this post and my questions are below if you’d like to join in and spread some of that proverbial sunshine. 🤗❤️
1. How long have you been blogging and what prompted you to start?
2. What do you write about on your blog and why?
3. Typically, how much time do you spend each week on your blog?
4. What prompts you to follow certain blogs?
5. It’s The Sunshine Blogger Award so how do you spread rays of sunshine on your blog?
6. If you were to impart some words of wisdom about blogging, what would they be?
7. Who or what, if anything, has influenced your blog?
8. What’s the best bit about blogging?
9. Describe your blog using only five adjectives.
10. What do you think is your best blog post and why?
11. What’s your idea of “A Perfect Day”?
If you don’t want to do the whole “Award Thing,” maybe just answer question no 5 in the comments below.
Have a great day