I was most kindly nominated a few weeks ago by The Dragon Warrior from the Den of Dreams. Sophie’s been busy with her exams of late – I’m sure she’ll do well – then she’ll be back with her wonderful stories and illustrations, showering us all with more sunshine.
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer the 11 questions posed.
4. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 questions (Oops, well I’ve always been a rebel!)
1. If you had a time machine and could go anywhere, where would you go?
Despite being a fan of history, I’m more than happy in the here and now!
2. Three things for deserted island?
WiFi, my iPad and my husband – although deserted, I’m assuming it has electricity, hot and cold running water? If not, I may have have to re-think my threesome.
3. When is your birthday?
I’m so old I’ve given up on birthdays and have become “ une femme d’un certain âge.”
4. What is your favourite chemical element? (for example, Fluorine, Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen)
5. What is your favourite landform? (like hills, valleys, oceans, coasts, delta)
Definitely the ocean
6. Something you wish more people would know about you?
No, nothing at all. I much prefer anonymity
7. Do you have a lucky charm?
No, I’m not suspicious – touch wood.
8. Where was your childhood home?
Sutton Coldfield, in the Midlands (UK), not far from Birmingham.
9. Your favourite subject to study?
My favourite subject at school was history.
10. What did you want to become as a kid?
I always wanted to be an accountant – sad kid or what?
11. Do you wish to go to school again?
Not school so much but I like continuing to learn and would love to improve my Spanish
If you’ve gotten this far, why not join in by answering my question (below) in your own post or, if you prefer, below?
I live in an apartment block and sometimes I think how nice it would be if some of those who I regularly interact with on the blogosphere were my neighbours.
For example, I’d always be popping round to see Rosemarie, Diane and Amy to swap recipes and maybe borrow a few ingredients. I could take Nitro for a walk, if Carole Ann was feeling too tired, with Steve (sorry Muffin) who’d be pointing out all the flora and fauna and Cheche who could advise us about sustainability. I could get advice from Derrick and Tom on my photographs and enter them for one of Cee’s challenges. I could go sketching with Sophie and Maxine, though probably not with Scooj – the other residents (sadly) wouldn’t want any grafitti in the Domaine. I could work out with the inspirational Susie (note to self, don’t box with her!) I could ride with Jim, though he’s probably faster than me, but maybe not on our hills. Introduce the Drunken Cyclist to our local rose wines. If anyone was feeling down, I could get the lovely Yeka or Ilona to spread some love and sunshine…………
Sadly, it wasn’t possible to namecheck everyone I follow! This was just to give you an idea. I follow loads of brilliant bloggers and to be honest I could probably fit everyone into the Domaine though not all in my block.
A big thank you to everyone for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend!