I’m very grateful to be nominated again for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much to the Dragon Warrior over at Den of Dreams for nominating me. Your poems, writing and paintings are so amazing for someone of her tender years.
You may recall that I’ve decided to interpret neat as being cool!
Dragon Warrior’s Questions
1. Are you messy or organised?
I’m incredibly organised, my beloved is not.
2. What do you want to share through your blog?
Anything that takes my fancy
3. Do you like origami?
I admire the discipline but don’t personally indulge.
4. What was your favourite childhood game?
Gosh! It was so long ago I don’t really remember. I recall I used to have a tent in which I’d conduct tea parties for my toys. I’d close it from the inside to keep my pesky younger sister out. She was too young to appreciate that pulling out the tent pegs would’ve collapsed my tent.
5. What was your favourite food that your parents cooked?
My mother was a fantastic cook and I enjoyed everything she cooked. My father only had to learn to cook (thanks to Delia Smith) when my mother’s Alzheimers advanced to where she couldn’t remember how to cook. He used to make a cracking omelette.
6. What is your current favourite food?
7. Something you collect?
I’m not much of a collector though I confess to having a rather large (British understatement) collection of shoes, scarves and handbags, all neatly stored.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of people.
5. Come up with questions for the people you nominated.
Thank you so much for reading. As usual, I’m not nominating anyone directly, instead I’m encouraging those who are interested to join in and answer The Dragon Warrior’s questions either below in the comments section or in a post of their own.
Have a great weekend!