Again, a spot of amalgamation! I was honoured to be nominated by these three lovely bloggers:
- Nico, a day-dreamer and servant of God, who blogs over at the little alchemist
- Smiley Subi who expresses her thoughts and feelings over at Act out
- Steve (and Muffin) who express their love of the countryside and its inhabitants over at Steve’s Country
These are all great blogs, so don’t forget to pay them a visit and give them a follow.
Now, I hope you’re sitting comfortably and have refreshments to hand because this is going to be another looooooooooooong post.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate some bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Ask your nominees some questions and notify them about the Liebster Award 🥇.
1. Are you a pessimist or an optimist
2. Bookworm or gamer
3. Do you want to be a kid or an adult
An adult who’s young at heart.
4. Are you a sadist or an empath.
5. Introvert or extrovert
Introvert though most people think I’m an extrovert.
6. Singing or dancing
7. Favourite writer
Nobel Prize-winning British author Kazuo Ishiguro.
8. Your passion
My beloved husband of 42 years.
9. Have life pause button or have life rewind button
Neither, I’m on fast-forward
10. Favourite sports
MotoGP, cycling and football.
11. Favourite quote
Anything by Dorothy Parker