I was gifted this award by Steve and his feline companion Muffin who write about their lives and friends in the country over at Steve’s Country. If you don’t already follow this lovely duo, head on over to their blog and press the “Follow” button.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun.
1. How long have you been blogging?
Too long! I started back in 2009 but had a bit of a hiatus between 2012 – 2015 while blogging about cycling over on VeloVoices.
2. Did you like writing before blogging?
I’ve always enjoyed writing.
3. What did you like to write before blogging?
Mainly work-related stuff and newsy letters to friends
4. Do you think you will still be blogging a year from now?
Yes, unless you know something I don’t?
5. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Planning and preparation.
6. Have you ever had any nasty comments from people?
Not that I’m aware of……
7. Have you ever had to block someone?
8. If no to #6, what would you do if you did get a nasty comment?
Ignore it! Life’s too short to worry about nasty comments. Sticks and stones and all that………………….
9. Do you enjoy flying?
Yes, I enjoy being airborne!
10. Would you prefer to fly across the ocean or go by boat?
Fly, every time. Please don’t tell Greta, she’ll cross me off of her Xmas card list.
You’re all Special Bloggers and equally deserving of this award so why don’t you join in and answer Steve’s questions? Either in a stand-alone post on your blog or in the comments below.
I hope you’re enjoying the weekend?