I have accepted the very kind nomination from Betul Erbasi who writes short stories in English and Turkish over at a blog of the same name. Betul’s a PhD student at the University of Southern California and the blog provides her with an outlet for her creative talent. Head on over there, check out her blog and give her a follow.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion – I definitely fall into the latter category!
– Okoto Enigma: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
It’s getting more and more difficult to come up with stuff I’ve not already talked about!
1. My boss at my last employer decided to commission an assessment of his executive team. I came out as “The Board Rebel,” a title I much relished. My boss less so!
2. As a child I tried many times to get rid of my kid sister. I was unsuccessful!
3. Dogs love me! I’ve no idea why but they always make a bee-line for me.
I love all the posts about my beloved husband, such as:-
1. What was the last thing you challenged yourself with?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your dream city like? What kind of city?
My dream city is where I live in France. I’m an unashamed urbanite.
4. Can you describe yourself in a sentence?
Don’t need a sentence. I can do it in 5 words – Remainer, happy, fun-loving, healthy and long-time married.
5. (Weird/Funny, repeated from above) What was your most embarrassing moment (or most disgusting habit – if you can’t think of one) ever?
I’m going to have to give this some thought. Oh, I know, when I accidentally stole a car. You know, I should write a post about that incident!
Is it my imagination or are these pesky rules multiplying?
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Anyone can join in with the fun. Feel free to answer Betul’s 5 questions either in the comments below or in a stand-alone post on your own blog.
Above all, have lots of fun this weekend