WARNING – Once again, I’ve combined a couple of nominations so this’ll be another long post.
I was nominated by the beautiful Ilona, who like me likes on the Cote d’Azur, and now blogs over at Cicco Photo, where she aims to spread positivity and good vibes to all of us.
I would also like to thank the writer James A Best for his kind nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
If you don’t already subscribe to either of these excellent bloggers, head on over to their blogs and please give them a follow.
Let’s just remind ourselves about the award which is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. What inspires you to wake up every morning?
Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin’ on by you know how I feel
It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life
And I’m feeling good
2. What is your purpose for your blog?
I could say that it’s an outlet for my creativity but that would be a lie. I blog because I can.
3. Do you like to take walks or jog?
I prefer a brisk walk to jogging though, in truth, I’m such a slow jogger that there’s little difference in speed between the two.
4. What is the most important thing to you when it comes to family?
You’re asking a woman who only has two living relatives? I hope both my sisters stick around for as long as possible.
5. Have you ever taken a trip and got stuck there because of the bad weather?
Been stuck at both JFK in New York and Heathrow in London, neither of which have much to recommend them.
6. Does it snow where you live?
We’ve had snow here but it doesn’t last more than 24 hours. Fortunately I live near the southern Alps where it does snow and I can go both alpine and cross-country skiing.
7. What makes you want to keep writing?
I enjoy the discipline and I love taking photos to illustrate my blogs.
8. Do you like to ride horses? If so, have you?
Yes, I rode horses for many years but not so much recently. I prefer riding my bike.
9. What is your favourite type of birds?
I love the noisy birds in Australia.
10. What month were you born?
11. What is your favourite place to eat pasta?
At home or in Italy.
1. What is your favorite ice cream?
2. What is your favorite type of salad?
I love salad, particularly ones like these.
3. Have you ever eaten Buffalo meat?
No, but then I am vegan.
4. Do you enjoy gardening?
No, I have digits of doom rather than green fingers.
5. What type of music is playing in your home all the time?
I don’t play music all the time, I like peace and quiet.
6. What makes you smile?
I’m always smiling because I’m always happy.
7. What is your go to book to read and relax?
Any cookery book.
8. Would you rather live in the country or a city?
A city every time.
9. Do you or have you ever done any skiing?
I’ve done alpine skiing, snow boarding, ski-touring and cross-country skiing.
10. What is your favorite genre of movies and why?
Cartoons because they’re amusing and light-hearted.
11. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
I don’t know, I never looked.
Anyone who wants to run with this! Please be my guest.
Which I routinely ignore!