Today I’m responding to Riya Gupta’s Challenge! What a great idea, right? Riya blogs over at World of My Thoughts and she loves expressing herself in a poetic manner, enjoying life and making new friends. Pop on over to her blog, make her acquaintance and give her a follow! Better still, join in with the challenge.
Answer the questions and invite any of your favourite, fun-loving bloggers to join in and spread the game – consider yourselves all invited! Let’s know one another better.
Firstly, 10 questions requiring a brief explanation:-
1. What really makes you angry?
The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. –
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Baked potato with coleslaw
3. What is your biggest fear?
My beloved football team Aston Villa will be relegated (again) at the end of the season.
4. What has been your best moment this year?
Riding a mountain bike with kangaroos running alongside in Wolgan Valley.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, Where would it be?
6. How do you relieve stress?
7. Would you rather go up into space or to the ocean floor?
I have zero desire to do either
8. What’s your favorite season?
9. What are your favorite sports?
Cycling, MotoGP, Football
10. Do you like Riya’s blog?
Of course, otherwise why would I follow it?
Next, 10 this or that questions:-
Which would you prefer? (my preferences in italics)
If any of you find this challenge interesting and would like to participate then feel free to do so either in a stand-alone post on your own blog or in the comments section below. Above all……