How could I not join in with this tag? Of course, I normally only post awards and tags on Sunday but, if I put this one in the queue, it’ll be Easter before it’s published. So I’m going to break with custom and practice……….
I must firstly thank James A. Best, author over at myplace3187 for kindly tagging me and I’d like to wish him Merry Christmas and every happiness, health and much success in 2020.
The Meaning of this Tag
” Love the giver more than the gift.”
– Brigham Young
Those Pesky Rules
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
- Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag at least two people.
- Have fun and enjoy the rest of the month.
I’ve Tagged YOU
I’m going to spread some of that much-needed Christmas cheer by tagging everyone who follows my blog. The clock’s ticking, so you’d better get cracking and answer the questions below. Happy Christmas and a very Merry New Year to you all!
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie. Who would you be?
I’d be Macauley Culkin in Home Alone because he had such fun in that film.
2. What kind of holiday shopper are you : Black Friday? Christmas Eve? Year long hoarder?
None of the above! I don’t give birthday or Christmas gifts to anyone. Instead I give people presents as and when I see something I know they’ll love.
3. What colours are your favorite holiday decorations?
The decorations on our tree are gold with the odd bit of pink.
4. Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding, snowball fight or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
Go sledding! My beloved and I have a double sled which goes really fast with our combined weights. He steers, I cling on and act as brake man.
5. If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you want to be left out for you on Christmas Eve?
A vegan one!
6. If someone offered you a Gift Card to any store. Which one would you choose?
Villeroy & Boch
7. Name three words that best describe Christmas to you?
Happy down time