I’ve been frantically trying to catch up on all those lovely awards which other bloggers have most kindly bestowed on me. So I have again indulged in a spot of amalgamation.
Firstly, I was nominated by The Pensieve, a hard-working doctor who blogs what he calls:
a haphazard collection of posts that buzzed through my mind and were persistent enough that they made me take the effort of typing them down…
And then I was nominated by Joshua over at Spread the Word, a Christian who loves reading books, fishing, playing games and exercising.
Lastly, the lovely Lydia who adores baking, cooking, reading, eating, riding roller coasters, playing guitar and piano, helping in children’s ministries, and serving God who writes over at In His Service and Loving It.
Please check out their fantastic sites and give these guys and gal a follow.
This award is intended to highlight bloggers for the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered and the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
It’s intended to honour those bloggers who bring something special into your life whether every day, or only now and then.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts About Me
This is where I start to struggle, I’ve shared so much already, what more can I say?
1. I hate housework but someone has to do it.
2. I love to spend time outdoors, whatever the weather, preferably on my bike.
3. I enjoy my own company, particularly after my beloved has been at home non-stop for several weeks.
4. I don’t have green fingers, more digits of doom, though I love gardens.
5. I’m a bit of a polyglot.
6. I never have any problems sleeping. I can fall asleep most places and sleep like the dead.
7. I’m rapidly running out of things to say……………………………..
If you’ve managed to read this far, consider yourself nominated for this prestigious award. Feel free to either post in the comments section below or on your own blog.
Thanks for reading and have an enjoyable weekend.