Many thanks to @chingmonis of Life and Life Lessons who kindly nominated me back in early November for this Mystery Blogger Award. His blog is his avenue to show us what’s in the deepest recess of his heart and what’s taking place in his mind. He aims to take us on a unique ride where we can get to know his feelings, crazy thoughts, aspirations and greatest dreams.
I was then nominated in December by Joshua from Spread the Word who’s a Christian and a firm believer in the Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior! He likes reading books, fishing, Scrabble®, Risk®, Battleship®, Othello (Reversi), checkers, chess, funny things, Christian music, classical music, Latin music, hymns, practicing his guitar, playing catch and frisbee, exercising, cats, dogs, bears, fish, and other animals, but NOT centipedes. I’m with you on the centipedes Joshua!
Go and check out their uplifting blogs and give them a follow!!!!
An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
As you know I follow so many amazing blogs that it’s well nigh impossible to nominate every deserving blogger. I’d therefore, as usual, like to invite those who are interested to take part either in the comments section below or in a post on your own blog. Go on, you know you want to!.
1. My birth sign is Capricorn and, yes, I’m a goat not a sheep!
2. I’m not much one for New Year’s Resolutions. If something needs changing, I do it now, I don’t wait for New Year.
3. I’m a very positive and energetic person. My proud boast is that I’ve yet to meet the child who can wear me out! How long this will continue is anyone’s guess.
1. Tell us something interesting about you.
I’ve already told you all so much I think I’ve exhausted anything remotely interesting.
2. What topics/genre do you like writing about?
Anything that takes my fancy!
3. If you are to recommend a place to visit in your country, what would it be and why?
France is the most visited country on this earth. There’s something for everyone here and I’m slowly and surely working my way around its many splendours.
4. How do you see yourself 5 years from now (in terms of blogging)?
Still tapping away on a daily basis.
5. Any wish for yourself or anyone.
Health and happiness to all.
1. Have you ever been abroad?
Is the Pope a Catholic? I think we all know the answer to this one, unless of course you’ve not been reading my posts!
2. What kind of music do you like?
I like lots of different music: rock, heavy metal, electronic, rap, R&B
3. Have you ever climbed a mountain?
No, and I’m never going to climb one because I don’t like heights. I have however scaled small mountains on both my bike and on foot.
4. Can you ride a bike?
Yes! I’m a pretty good rider (for my age) see photo above.
5. Who’s the ugliest cartoon character you’ve ever seen in your life?
I don’t think you and I watch the same cartoons Joshua!