I love these challenges because it forces me to think about what’s in my photo archives and how I might re-purpose them. It also reminds me that I should try to better catalogue my photos (currently in chronological order)!
Actually, once I started giving it some thought, I had loads of examples. Most I admit were dead and ready to be eaten!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, why not join in the fun?
- Publish a new ‘Friendly Friday,’ post including a URL link to the host’s post, tagging the post, ‘Friendly Friday’ Add the Photo Challenge logo, too, if you wish.
- Include a ‘Friendly Friday’ ping-back in your post, so others can find your entry.
- Copy the published url into the comments of the host’s post, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following the links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future prompts.
Please note you only have a week to take part in the Friendly Friday Photo challenges.