Early in the New Year a good looking young man kindly nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. It was Arif over at Inspirational Quotes. Head on over and check out his blog as we all need inspiration daily.
I was also nominated by the Lovely Didi at her Not So Secret Diary where she reviews beauty and DIY products – not necessarily mutually exclusive! Head on over as we can all do with some wise advice on those two topics.
Please feel free to join in either below in the comments section or in a post of your own. The more the merrier!
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
It was set up for a specific purpose in 2009 – so long ago! – and over the years it’s morphed into a sort of mish-mash. But, now that I write about cycling over at VeloVoices, if you were feeling generous you could call it a Lifestyle Blog. After a bit of a hiatus 2012-2015, it’s now essentially anything I fancy writing about and very much reflects my tastes and habits. I’m very fortunate to live on the Cote d’Azur where I enjoy at least 300 days of sunshine per annum. I therefore try to spread a little sunshine every day across the blogosphere.
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
1. Write from the heart about what you know and love. Ditto photos.
2. Always remember your blog could be read by anyone. Think long and hard before you press the publish button.
THE PESKY RULES
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to six bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
Many thanks for reading this and I hope you’ve had a great weekend. Sx