I was nominated in early January for the Mystery Blogger Award by Sadje from Life After 50 – I know what that’s like! She has a wonderful blog with some interesting posts and great photos. If you’re not one of her followers, do drop in to check it out.
Mystery Blogger Award
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma to award those amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate; they inspire and motivate. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
You all know by now how this works. I nominate anyone who has taken the trouble to read this post – thank you.
Three Things About Me
I have written so much about myself on all these various awards that I’m really scraping the barrel or, even worse, repeating myself. If that’s the case, apologies in advance.
1. I typically write my blogs on my laptop in the office, a large room I share with my beloved. It was fine while he travelled all the time but now he’s home more and more, it’s sometimes difficult to concentrate, particularly when he’s on the phone. I feel the need to relocate to somewhere quieter………maybe the lounge. The danger is that I’ll spend all my time gazing at our wonderful view as opposed to doing any work.
2. I’m someone who enjoys her own company. I like being alone and never feel lonely. I love it when my beloved is away for a few days and my time is my own. Of course, as we’re both in lock-down this isn’t going to happen anytime soon.
3. I love being outdoors every day, usually on my bike. Fortunately, I can still do this providing I don’t go too far from home. I just ride a number of circuits using those roads less travelled.
1. What is your strategy for dealing with stress?
The most stressful thing in my life is easily my beloved husband. Not him per se, but dealing with the consequences of his actions or inactions. I generally find a few days of peace and quiet without him restores my equilibrium.
2. If tomorrow were the last day, What would you do first?
Easy, I’d go for a nice long ride on my bike
3. How would you describe yourself as a colour and why?
I’d be orange, a colour which is great as an accessory, it goes with pretty much every main colour: brown, black, grey, beige, navy.
4. Physical beauty or intelligence?
Given that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I’d go for intelligence.
5. Do you believe that Murphy is trying to mess up our day?
Who is this mysterious Murphy? Is he the chap from Murphy’s law, which states: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong”. If it is, then my approach to being never knowingly underprepared should considerably help.
What defines one’s best blogs. Are they the one’s that attract the most likes? Given that I’m currently plumbing my archives every Friday for an underappreciated gem, I think we’ll leave it at that.
1. Put the award logo on your post.♥️
2. List the rules.♥️
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.♥️
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog.♥️
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.♥️
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favorite bloggers.♥️
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.♥️
9. Share links to your best posts.