Lovely Lydia from In His Service and Loving It very kindly nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award! Lydia’s an 18 year old girl, wise beyond her years and a real credit to her parents. She loves baking, cooking, reading, eating, riding roller coasters, playing guitar and piano, helping in children’s ministries and serving God. She has a wonderful blog and I suggest you go check it out and give her a follow.
About The Real Neat Blog Award
Okay so what does this award mean? Well, I looked up “neat” in the dictionary and I decided to go with its slang interpretation, as in “Wonderful; terrific: That was a neat party.”
You want to take part? Go for it, the questions are down below.
1. Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
Frankly, neither would be enjoyable. I’m average height, so half would possibly have me moving in with The Borrowers and double my weight would play havoc with my power-to-weight ratio on the bike. Plus, none of my clothes would fit!
2. Celery in ice cream or pickle juice in place of milk in your cereal?
Celery sorbet would be preferable especially since I don’t eat cereal, or indeed milk.
3. What’s a topic that you talk about most?
I don’t know. You tell me? Is it travel, sport, my beloved husband?
4. What time do you go to bed and wake up?
I like to go to bed between 10 and 11 o’clock at night and wake around 7 o’clock in the morning. This girl needs at least 8 hours a night.
5. What’s your favourite way to exercise?
On my bike.
6. How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
I don’t spend that much time on my blog each day but I do spend time reading and commenting on other blogs.
7. Broccoli cooked or raw?
Both, I love vegetables!
The Award Rules
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their website.
3. Answer all the questions they have given you.
4. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
5. Ask them 7 questions.
Hope you’re having a great weekend. Sx