This is a new award introduced by the wonderful Rising Star because:-
Blogging is fun and a source of inspiration and learning. Inspiration plays a vital role to proceed and step ahead in the journey of success. It helps us stay consistent at our desired Goals. Just like hard work is the key to success, inspiration is the key to work harder. Everyone here is doing their best to share their experiences and spread knowledge across this wonderful blogging platform. Everyone is sharing love and inspire others in their own way. So I decided to introduce the ideal inspiration Blogger award.
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to bloggers as a reward for the wonderful work on their blogs, reflecting the positive impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for inspiration, toasting the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbies to become future “Stars“.
I was also most fortunate to also be nominated by Jeanne, who cooks up some truly inspiring dishes in her kitchen in Colorado, and posts some gorgeous pictures of her local wildlife, and Christin who captures life’s dazzling beauty in poetry.
If you’ve been blogging for a year, or less, consider yourself nominated. Please tell us a bit more about yourself using Rising Stars Questions below.
Rising Star’s Questions
1. What is your best source of inspiration?
Life! It’s wonderful and amazing.
2. What is the main purpose of your blog?
To amuse, to inform
3. What inspires you to write?
My trips, my travels, my adventures in the kitchen, watching sport, my cycle rides – all sorts of things!
4. How often do you write?
I write most days. I generally have a bit of a writing blitz, when inspiration strikes, so that I can build up a stock of posts for when I don’t have time to write. That way, I can post most days.
5. What is your best time for creativity?
1. What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
Failures are merely opportunities for learning. I’m still on a steep learning curve, aren’t we all?
2. What do you find the most frustrating about blogging?
WP gremlins! I am beset with them at the moment.
3. What’s your current read and next read?
Not reading any books at the moment, I’ve been too busy! I generally only read books when I’m on holiday.
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Pragmatic, clear-headed, fun.
5. What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
I had all sorts of plans to improve my Spanish, do a spot of upcycling, some DIY …………and haven’t had time to do any of it. Luckily, I did turn my attention to my terrace garden and it’s definitely benefitted from some TLC.
1. What would you say to your younger self, if you could at a time it was really hard?
When I get questions like these it makes me appreciate what a wonderful upbringing I had. I never experienced anything hard, not really, for which I can thank my late parents. I do however understand that not everyone is as fortunate.
2. What ritual or affirmation or thing helps you get comfortable?
I’m someone who has long been comfortable in her own skin and I don’t use anything like this.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely love about yourself?
4. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Ooh, another three words. How about cool, calm and collected?
5. What is one message you would like to share with everyone?
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).