Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com created this Mystery Blogger Award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. ♥♥♥
I was most fortunate to be nominated back in March by three different bloggers whose blogs are all amazing and who write from the heart. Please, if you don’t already follow them, head on over and check out their wonderful blogs:-
1. I love cooking plant-based meals
2. I have fallen in love with my friends’ dog
3. I’m looking forward to enjoying the summer at home in France
My series of posts entitled: The things about France that surprised me.
1. Have you ever smiled at a stranger and then wished you hadn’t? Why or why not?
I’m someone who’s always smiling and therefore it’s entirely possible that I’ve smiled at lots of strangers but fortunately none have reacted adversely. Most have smiled back. Its hard to resist one of my winning smiles!
2. What is your favorite SEO plugin for WordPress? Do you fully understand SEO’s and their functions or benefits?
Debby you are preaching to the unconverted. I don’t, as far as I’m aware, use any SEO plugins. I do appreciate the importance of SEO but I’m not interested in rankings. I write for my own pleasure and if someone else reads it, then it’s a bonus.
3. If you could shop for free at any store, which store would you choose and why?
Where would I like to be let loose? Probably in one of my favourite bookshops which also sells wonderful stationery – Kinokuniya in the Dubai Mall.
4. If you could make one thing illegal, what would it be?
Discrimination – I thought it was, but it’s rarely enforced.
5. Have you ever had SEO work done, and if so were you happy with the results? If you did the work yourself how did you do?
Please see my response to question 2 above.
1. Would you rather dip a strawberry into lemonade or coffee?
Neither actually, though I would dip it into an orange-flavoured liquer
2. Name a place that you want to travel to?
I’m keen to revisit Japan
3. Would you rather have short sleeved shirts or long sleeved shirts?
I like my sleeves to be elbow length
4. Winter or summer?
5. What is your favourite thing to do when you are bored?
But I’m never bored – too much to do!
1. What is your favorite topic to write about?
I like writing about my beloved husband. I could fill a book with all the things he’s lost.
2. Do you like to write long or short posts?
I try not to exceed 750 words
3. Do you like to read long or short posts?
Depends on the topic
4. Have you ever written, or thought of writing, a book?
No, never, though I have edited two.
5. What is your favorite flavour of ice cream?
Coffee flavoured vegan ice cream
If you read all of this – congratulations – consider yourself nominated. As Debby likes to remind us, by participating you will generate free content and offsite links which are, you already guessed it, good for your rankings. You’re welcome 🙂
Hope you had a fabulous weekend Sx