Over the past few months I’ve been most fortunate to receive a number of nominations for this award from some awesome bloggers – thank you.
Rishabh Kumar at Myjoopress who tells us about his slightly introvert and caring world.
Wild at Heart at Wild, Scared, Crazy who is sharing with us her hopes and fears in this uncertain world.
Soumitra at The Pensieve who claims the blog is a haphazard collection of posts that buzzed through their mind.
Now, don’t forget to go and check out these awesome blogs!
Let’s just remind ourselves of the definition of “awesome:”
extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring awe.
However, I suspect that in the case of the award, the word is being used in its informal sense as being:
extremely good; excellent.
High praise indeed!
I only follow Awesome Bloggers. So if I follow you, please consider yourself nominated and answer any 10 questions from the 30 below.
1. What were the challenges before you started blogging?
Getting to grips with WordPress, a challenge I can’t honestly say that I’ve truly come to terms with.
2. What kind of motive your blog has now?
It’s more of a lifestyle blog
3. Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
Be yourself, write about what you know and love, engage with the blogging community
4. What’s something that you want to learn?
I’m constantly learning new things. The day I stop learning is the day I’ll be six-feet under.
5. What kind of books or blogs do you read?
I love reading about sport, cookery and history. I read all sorts of blogs but mainly those that share my interests.
6. Any mistake that you remember from your past?
It took me a while to engage with other bloggers.
7. How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
I aim to amuse and/or spread joy. So I love it when I succeed.
8. If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do?
I’m not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if I’d do something outside of my comfort zone? If so the answer would depend on what it was but I’m game for most things.
9. Some of your favourite persons from your real or virtual life.
Family and friends, plus athletes, artists, chefs and musicians whose endeavours I greatly admire.
10. Any memorable event in your life.
How much time have you got? There are far too many to mention.
Wild at Heart’s questions
1. Favourite place to visit?
The Basque Country – if you don’t believe me check out my many posts from there.
2. Describe life in three words?
Amazing, thrilling, wonderful
3. Describe love in three words?
Amazing, thrilling, enveloping
4. What advice would you give your teenage self?
Absolutely none, I was a smart cookie!
5. If someone is showing ego then what will you do?
To be honest, it kind of depends on the situation.
6. Few words for art?
Majestic, intriguing, powerful
7. You happen to find a hundred bucks in your jeans after you’ve washed them. What would you spend it on?
You can’t spend US dollars in Europe so I’d have to change it into Euros and then I’d just put it in my purse to spend on every day items.
8. Favourite quote?
Pretty much anything by Dorothy Parker. She had a razor-sharp and witty tongue.
9. Favourite flower? Also tell the characteristics?
Hydrandeas because of their range of colours
10. Favourite colour? Also tell the characteristics?
Coral – a colour that goes so well with so many others.
1. What was the idea behind your blog when you first started it? Has it stayed the same? Or has it… wavered?
It started off as a way to keep sponsors updated but then morphed into a lifestyle blog after a bit of a hiatus.
2. Which type of content do you love reading/writing the most? (You can either have two different individual answers to them or they can both be the same)
I like reading about all sorts of things and I enjoy writing about my trips and travel.
3. What is your favorite colour? Why?
See 10 above
4. Eternal silence? Or eternal noise? (You HAVE to choose. Neither ain’t an option!)
Silence, every time!
5. Have you ever watched the clouds in the sky & imagined they create various forms & shapes? If yes, what were they?
Yes and yes! I usually see animal forms.
6. Can mistakes be treasured? How?
Yes, if you learn from them.
7. How right is right?
Are were talking right as opposed to left, or right as opposed to wrong?
8. One quote that changed the way you thought about life. What was it & how did it influence you?
There are no quotes as such, rather things my father said to me which I hold dear. Such as: “Be the very best version of yourself!” “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.” “If you can give someone a helping hand, you should.” “Neither a lender, nor borrower be.”
9. Your idea of a perfect day.
Any day spent with my beloved husband.
10. What makes happiness ‘happy’?
Whatever you want it to be!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- Give them ten questions.
Hope you’re all having a great weekend! Sx