A couple of months ago, I was most kindly nominated for this Really Neat Award by two great bloggers.
Firstly, Roxancena, a full-time Human Resource and Yoga Practitioner, who is aiming to become a motivational writer/ blogger/ speaker. Writing is her way of expressing herself and her amazing experiences of life.
Secondly, by Wild at Heart who writes about her uncertain journey through life.
Now, don’t forget to go and check out their amazing blogs and, if you don’t already do so, give them a follow.
If you want to run with this award, please feel free to answer any of the questions below!
1. What’s your biggest fear in life? How do you deal with it?
Not having enough time to achieve everything I want to. Careful planning and preparation to make the most of every moment.
2. What are your accomplishments so far in your work/ career and life?
I’ve had a successful and enjoyable career and a very long and happy marriage.
3. Share your thoughts about couples with no kids (childless)?
We’re a childless couple (from choice). I think that says it all.
4. Your thoughts about becoming a full-time blogger.
I am full of admiration for anyone who becomes a successful and full-time blogger. It’s not for me.
5. Describe your relationship with your family?
I had/have a very small family. I had an excellent relationship with my late parents and get on well with my two sisters.
6. What are your plans when you reach 60 years old?
Why 60? Because it’s the traditional retirement age? I’m over 60 and I still have plenty of plans. There is so much more I want to see and do. The important thing is to reach 60 in good health and with sufficient funds.
7. Anger Management. How do you manage or control anger?
I count slowly to however many it takes with plenty of deep breaths. Showing anger is, in my book, unprofessional.
1. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
Lots of things though it’s not so much going badly, more not going as planned.
2. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Couldn’t think of anything. Probably anything that sticks in one’s teeth, like crisps.
3. What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
Me, cross-country skating. The coach chose to film me on account of my near perfect technique but didn’t need to slow it down much as I wasn’t particularly fast!
4. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
On property programmes where couples say they want to put their stamp on a place.
5. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
I’m not aware that I use any. Maybe I should?
6. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
Hundreds of things. How long have you got? Of course, many things from 60s/70s have become cool again.
7. One word that describes you?
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Hope you’ve all had a Really Neat weekend! Sx