As a keen amateur home cook and baker I was, of course, delighted to be nominated by three wonderful bloggers for the Food Award.
Firstly, Mrs Holiman over at God’s Love, spreading the Lord’s words, who has her own wonderful chef aka Mr Holiman.
Next, Rishabh Kumar who shares his poetic journey with memories on Myjooypress. He freely admits to being less experienced in the kitchen but he’s clearly mastered some classics already.
Finally, last but not least, Wild at Heart who writes over at WildScaredCrazy who claims she wouldn’t have had this award if it was given on the basis of her cooking and eating skills. But, now that she’s gotten it, she’s claiming it with joy.
Please drop by all these blogs, check them out and give them a supportive follow!
Are you someone who loves spending time in the kitchen? Do you have a food blog? Do you post fabulous pictures of food on your blog? Do you have recipes on your blog?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, please consider yourself nominated. Answer any five questions from those posed below.
Mrs H’s Questions
1. What is your favourite dessert?
It used to be my mother’s lemon meringue pie – a legend it its own lifetime. But now that I can’t eat dairy, I’m much less fussed about desserts. I’ll happily skip them, or maybe have some fresh fruit.
2. What is your favourite snack on a hiking trip?
One of my home-made oat bars.
3. Do you like Mayo?
Only if it’s homemade and vegan.
4. Would you rather a hamburger or a hotdog?
TBH, even before I became vegan, I wasn’t overly fond of either. However, I do make vegan burgers so that’ll be “Hamburger” then.
5. What is your favorite salad dressing?
One that’s appropriate for the dish in question though, of course, it’s hard to beat a classic French vinagrette.
Rishabh’s and Wild at Heart’s Questions
1. What do you usually have for breakfast?
2. Are you personally a good cook?
I love cooking and people seem to love eating what I cook, so I’m probably not too bad! Check out my recipes under “The Musette” banner.
3. Do you like chocolate? What is your favourite type?
Yes and I like my chocolate to be at least 70% cocoa
4. Which type of food can you NEVER EVER eat even if some one threatens you to eat it?
I don’t eat dairy, soy, meat products or fried foods.
5. Which food did you or you are eating forcefully?
Not sure I understand this question. I only eat foods I enjoy eating.
- Thank the person(s) that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- If possible, use the same featured image as your nominator(s).
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
Hope you’re all having a great weekend. Stay Safe! Sx