Once again I’ve been very fortunate to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by two wonderful bloggers. Firstly, Wild at Heart who over at Wild Scared Crazy she shares her doubts and helps you get over your fears so that we can navigate through this uncertain and mysterious world together.
Then, Darell who writes equally eloquently on his blog about matters dear to his heart.
If you don’t already follow this wonderful twosome, please head on over, check out their blogs and give them some encouragement.
Spread a little sunshine!
Despite the difficulties we’re all currently facing, have you managed to spread some sunshine? If you have, please conside yourself nominated and keep up the good work!
1. If you could get a paid three day break from hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation?
Of course, life isn’t quite the usual hustle and bustle. Still, a three-day spa break on my own at the InterAlpen Hotel in the Austrian Tirol would be very welcome.
2. What “old person” things do I do?
I never, ever do any “old person” things, okay?
3. Whom do you miss right now?
No one really.
4. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
My energy and positivity – okay, I know that’s two but………
5. What country are you from?
I was born in UK but I left it (thank goodness) over 15 years ago and now live in France.
6. Do you believe in karma?
Absolutely! What goes around, comes around.
7. If you were a drink, what would you be?
A glass of Dom Pérignon
8. If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be?
Women have a tough enough time at present, I wouldn’t want to go back in time at all.
9. Which moment would you remove from your life if you could?
There aren’t any moments I’d remove, I don’t have any regrets.
10. Who’s your favourite singer?
I don’t really have a favourite. I like lots of singers past and present. But if I have to pick one, why not Lenny Kravitz?
11. What do you love to talk about?
Anything and everything, particularly sport.
1. What are you thankful for right now and why?
For obvious reasons, I’m so glad I’m living in France and staying safe and sound.
2. Who inspires you?
Life’s inspiration enough.
3. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
The Basque Country
4. When did you first realise your love for blogging?
I enjoy blogging, I don’t love it.
5. Why does Black Lives Matter?
Pervasive and systemic racism has held back under-represented minorities, especially Black people. We should all be consciously committed to helping correct this inequality.
6. How many pets do you have?
None, unless you count my beloved husband?
7. What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
I have discovered a couple of green fingers, improved my Spanish and cooked a trillion of new dishes.
8. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
My wonderful, everyday life
9. Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
The same people who are always important to me – my beloved husband, family and friends.
10. Why should bloggers follow your blog?
No one *should* follow my blog unless they find it of interest or amusing.
11. When will racism end?
I sincerely hope that it’s in my lifetime, so we need to get a move on!