Back in June – doesn’t time fly? – I was most kindly nominated for the Amazing Follower Award by the wonderful Mrs Holiman who spread’s God’s word over at God’s Love. Please check out her blog and show her some love and support.
About the Award
You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
Are you a successful blogger? Have you worked hard at making your blog a success? Are there people in the blogging community who make you smile? Who are they?
This award will be given to the amazing people who are there in all your highs and lows. We learn so much from each other. In the same spirit…this award is a small token of love and gratitude to all the people who have been so supportive!
In some ways this award is quite ironic. I’m meant to name those who have been supportive of my blog. But, as I recently explained, the WP gremlins have dealt me a bitter blow, one which their Happiness Engineers are unable to resolve. Yes, the posts of some of my most loyal followers, whose blogs I also follow, no longer appear in my timeline. So far I’ve identified over 50, but I’m sure there are more. In some cases, there’s a double blow as my posts no longer appear in their timelines. Go figure?
I try to get around the problem by looking their blogs up via Mr Google but often WP will allow to “Like” but not comment or vice versa! I know one or two bloggers who have had enough. I’m going to plough on and hope that WP get their act in order. Otherwise I may be making up another Award, one not quite so complimentary for all the bloggers toiling with WP’s indifference!
Mrs H’s Questions
1. How does my blog inspire you?
Sorry but I’m inspired by life, not other people’s blogs. If I follow your blog it’s because you write about things which are of interest to me.
2. Your favourite post from my blog?
I don’t have favourites, I follow far too many blogs.
3. Anything you want me to write about in my blog?
No, it’s your blog. You should write about what you love and know, your passions not mine.
4. Why did you start blogging? Was there one idea that clicked to help you start?
I started my blog to keep sponsors informed of my progress towards a goal but carried on afterwards because I enjoyed it.
5. Would you like to write for a living?
No, I would not.
6. Would you like to write television shows /movies?
See 5 above
7. Your hobbies during this pandemic……
My hobbies during the pandemic are the same ones I had before: cycling, cooking, travelling, yoga, photography, reading
8. The most recent book you read or are reading?
I’m reading a bunch of cookery books.
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 8 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Also, provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us why you like their blog. How has it inspired you?
- Nominate around 8 other amazing people who have supported you every step of the way.
- Ask them 8 questions of your choice.
- Follow The Ethereal Unicorn.
Thanks for reading, join in if you feel so inclined. Hope you’ve had a great weekend. Sx