Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com created this Mystery Blogger Award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate but inspire and motivate. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion – the latter’s more me! ♥♥♥
I was most fortunate to be nominated earlier this summer by two different writers whose blogs are amazing and who write from the heart. Please, if you don’t already follow them, head on over and check out their wonderful blogs:-
1. I love cooking plant-based meals.
2. I’m allergic to latex so will never be able to indulge in S&M activities or play Catwoman.
3. I’m starting to get itchy feet after enjoying the summer at home in the south of France.
My series of posts entitled: The things about France that surprised me:………………………
1.What was your craziest thing you do in life?
Now, you see I’m way too sensible to do anything crazy.
2. When was the last time you felt lonely?
Actually, I rather like being on my own and it’s very rare I ever feel lonely.
3. If you can choose 1 talent, what talent will you pick? And why?
Maybe the ability to sing since I sound like a fog-horn.
4. Where was your best traveling trip?
Australia and Japan – I’m hoping to have to chance to revisit both countries.
5. (Weird or funny question): If animals could talk, which animal would be the most terrifying?
No question, domestic pets. Imagine what they might say about us or rather you, since I don’t have any pets.
1.Who or what is your biggest inspiration and why?
My parents because they were great examples to follow.
2. Have you ever seen a ghost? Or would you want to?
No and no
3. Which is your favourite book and why?
Manchester United Ruined My Life by Colin Schindler – you’d need to be a football supporter to truly appreciate the book but it was just so funny.
4. Have you made any predictions?
No, sadly the battery’s flat in my crystal ball otherwise I’d have predicted the Lottery numbers.
5. If you could see the whole world in only one colour, which one would you choose: black or white?
Now, here’s the thing, if the world were all black or indeed all white, you wouldn’t actually see anything, would you?
If you read all of this – congratulations – consider yourself nominated. By participating you will generate free content and offsite links which are good for your rankings. You’re welcome 🙂
Hope you had a fabulous weekend Sx