Many thanks to my dear friend James A Best – Author, who once again has most kindly nominated me for an award. James claims that: “My blog is just meandering thoughts to grab your attention.” But he’s a published author of two books so please check out his blog, you won’t regret it.
You know what, it’s only 5 questions so please respond in the comments section below or in a post of your own, if you’d like to join in!
1.What is your best thing about blogging?
I blog because I can. I like that I can blog about whatever I want, whenever I want.
2. What is your typical day with Covid-19 being here?
TBH it’s not that different to pre-Covid except for the masks, handwashing and keeping one’s distance though, of course, both watching sport live and travelling are off the agenda.
3. Do you like home made vegetable chicken soup?
As a vegan, you lost me at chicken! I do however love home-made vegetable soup and have a pot of it on the stove most weeks.
4. Which of my blog topics would like me to write in my next blog?
I wouldn’t want someone to tell me what to write about on my blog, so I wouldn’t do it to you. It rather flies in the face of what I love about blogging (see 1. aabove)!
5. What is the best mountainous country would you like to visit?
I’ve visited a number of mountanous countries so it would probably be a re-visit to somewhere in Europe where I can cross-country ski.
And, here’s my questions for You
1.Describe your Covid experience using 5 adjectives.
2. What’s the weather like where you live? Is it fall or spring?
3. What, if anything, are you most looking forward to in 2021?
4. What are your plans for the forthcoming Christmas holidays?
5. Who would you like to invite to a dinner party (assuming a maximum of 5 invitees) and why? They can be dead or alive or fictional.
Pesky Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to her/his blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominee’s through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog