Back in September I was most kindly nominated for my maiden Beautiful Blogger Award by the lovely Miss B who blogs on a variety of topics in both English and Dutch. Please head over to her blog and show her some support!
I have to nominate 7 beautiful and creative bloggers, a description which just about covers everyone I follow. If you’re so minded, please consider yourself nominated and go ahead…………………..have a go.
It’s hard to remember what I have and haven’t shared at this point so apologies for any duplicates!
1.I’m not finding Lockdown II too difficult thus far, but it’s early days.
2. I have just planted a whole load of bulbs for spring. Never thought I’d ever say that!
3. My beloved husband spends most of his working hours on Zoom and his free time on Zwift. Zzzzzzzzz
4. My two sisters in UK are hoping that their lockdown means they won’t have to spend Christmas with their other half’s family. I sympathise, I only ever want to spend Christmas with my beloved.
5. The shortened cycling and MotoGP seasons will soon come to an end. I’m going to miss watching those sports.
6. I’ve restarted delivering sweet treats and baked goodies to my more vulnerable neighbours.
7. I find lockdown is much easier if I focus on what I have and what I can do, rather than what I haven’t and don’t.
1. Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
2. List 7 random facts about you.
3. Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about about the nomination.