This is another new challenge for me.
I love typical Basque buildings with their red shutters, such a contrast to the white walls. This one’s the Town Hall in Ainhoa.
Another typically Basque building but this time it’s from Bayonne.
I love me a spot of property porn and there’s loads of it to drool over near Bordeaux. This is just one of the many wine producing chateaux.
The Sacré Coeur in Montmartre, Paris is always a popular spot.
Lastly, one of our local architectural treasures, the famous Negresco Hotel on the Promenade des Anglais, Nice.
As a way to brighten our weeks, each week Dr B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar is selecting a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections.
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post