Bit of a tricky challenge this week. While I take photos of lots of buildings, they’re rarely industrial. I’m definitely going to have to sort through my archives. As you can see from the photos below, I’ve had to be pretty liberal with the use of industrial to cover repurposed buildings and industrial looking structures.
As a way to brighten our weeks, each week Dr B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar is selecting a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections.
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post