Didn’t really enjoy this challenge. I gave it a go but most of the « free editors » totally bombarded me with ads and wanted me to give them my credit card details – no way Jose! Also, finger colouring clearly isn’t my thing. Still, you live and learn!
Here’s my only two completed partly-recoloured photos! I can appreciate why Dr B uses two photo editors.
As a way to brighten our weeks, Dr B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar is selecting a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections.
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post