This week’s challenge from Dr B is still life – the depiction of inanimate subject matter, typically a small group of objects. The art in still life photography is often in the choice of objects that are being arranged and the lighting rather than the skill of the photographer. This might well be why I enjoy still lifes!
Here’s a few from my archives that I think fit the bill:-
Would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera? Then here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post