This week’s challenge from Dr B is Elemental – based on the four classical elements from Ancient Greece where they believed the universe was made up of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
We have to make our choice, choose one element and post any number of photos, or decide on all elements and post one photo of each. In any event, Dr B has urged us to be creative!
Unsurprisingly, I’m plumping for water which always soothes my soul whether it’s the sea, a lake or a river.
Would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera? Then here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post