Friendly Friday Challenge: hands and feet
The Friendly Friday Challenge is now a fortnightly challenge co-hosted by Amanda from Something to Ponder About and Sandy from The Sandy Chronicles.
Sandy’s Friendly Friday Blog Challenge is Hands and Feet. This was a tricky challenge as I rarely take photos of appendages. So here goes for the second week:-
First up is Peter Sagan in his world champion’s jersey at the Santos Tour Down Unde 2017
My friends’ cute son enjoying his ice cream
A frog statue just chillin’ in the garden of a hotel in Aix
My beloved after the first operation to repair his broken hip which ultimately had to be replaced
One of my favourite civic statues along the seafront in Cros-de-Cagnes
Another cyclists, this time Mads Petersen from his first Giro d’Italia
Thank goodness this one’s over!
This year the girls are are opening up the challenge, making its focus not purely on photography but making it a little more varied, a little more open and interesting.
How to join the Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday- xxx Prompt name xxx’ with tag ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include a link to the original Friendly Friendly Challenge post on the host’s blog
- Optionally, you can include the latest Friendly Friday Challenge logo. Download it here.
- Comment on the host’s Friendly Friday post, so that other readers can find and read your response.
- Remember to include a link to your post in your comment. This will guarantee a visit, in the event the automatic ping-back does not work.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenges
- Increase your exposure in our blogging communities
- Inspire and be inspired by diverse blog articles
- Challenge your creativity
- Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones
Are you joining in this year? Go on……you know it’ll be fun!