A big thank you and shout out to Mrs Holliman over at God’s Courage and Steve at Steve’s Country for this tag. Please head on over to their blogs, check them out and, if you don’t already, give these lovely people a follow.
- Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
- Share some of your highlights over the past decade and, if you want, a few low points
- Tag whomever you wish
- Ask them some questions
- Use any picture appropriate for such a tag
My major highlights from the past 10 years
Anyone who’s a regular reader of my blog knows I only have highlights. In fact our life in France is pretty much one long highlight.
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged! Please answer any five of the questions below.
Mrs. Holliman’s questions
1. What regrets did you have 10 years ago?
I work on the basis that we regret only the things we haven’t done. No one ever said: “If only I’d spent more time in the office!” Ten years ago we’d already made the permanent move to France and if I look back and think hard, I can honestly say I had no regrets then or now.
2. What was your favorite thing to do a decade ago?
I do the same things then as I do know. I love spending time with my beloved and recently, thanks to you know what, we’ve been spending a lot of time together, cycling, watching live sport, cooking and travelling.
3. If you change anything in your decade, What would it be?
My father passed away in 2014 after devoting the last few years of his life to caring for my mother who died of Alzheimers in 2013. I would give my father a few extra years to do all the things he wanted to do and to be able to spend more time with him.
4. What was your proudest moment in 10 years?
That would probably be cycling from London to Paris.
5. What was one of your highest moment in your decade?
You know what it’s hard to pick one from so many. My life is really made up of lots of little highs rather than peaks and troughs.
1. What place did you enjoy visiting the most in the past 10 years?
Hands down Australia! There are lots of posts (total understatement) on my blog about our trips in September 2010, January 2016, January 2017 and August 2019.
2. How many different places have you lived in during the past 10 years? (houses, apartments, flats)
3. Have you made any changes to the way you do things, in the past 10 years?
No, not really, nothing major which makes me sound rather set in my ways. Perhaps I am………….
4. Is there anything specific you would like to do in the next 10 years?
No, more of the same please!