Once again a big shout out to Steve and Muffin over at Steve’s Country who most kindly nominated me for this award back in October! Steve talks about his and Muffin’s life in the frozen wastes of North America puncuating his regular and charming posts with beautiful pictures of the native flora and fauna. I often pop over for coffee and cake with some baked goodies for his other guests. If you haven’t been to Steve and Muffin’s blog, please check it out and give them a follow!
More recently, I was kindly nominated by Daneelyunus over at the blog of the same name. Daneel writes about a number of different categories including education, health, mobiles and tourism. I particularly enjoy his posts about Indian foodstuffs – very interesting! Mosey on over, check out his site and give him a follow.
If you’re reading this and you’d like to take part, please consider yourself nominated!
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Seven Facts About Me
The more awards you take part in, the more you share with the blogging community and, you know what, I’m actually running out of things to share. So if this replicates stuff I’ve said before, please accept my apologies in advance.
1. I’m not someone who can sit still for hours. I like to be active. When I was working this meant me leaving my desk at regular intervals. Nowadays I try to incorporate my household chores in with any desk work. This means I have to get up and move around frequently which is apparently much better for me healthwise.
2. When I first clapped eyes on my beloved husband nearly 44 years ago he was wearing gold and black addidas track-suit bottoms, a knee-length red, orange and yellow striped towelling dressing gown with red and black slippers. If I close my eyes, I can still see that moment.
3. I have an excellent memory.
4. I don’t like playing card or board games or doing puzzles (see 1 above).
5. I love nothing more than
a spot lots of planning and preparation.
6. My drawers and storage are colour coded.
7. I always fold my towels a particular way.
Those (Pesky) Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.